Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dress forms

Here is the Dress form that goes with the 2 Christmas Tags for Jana's Swap on the Cricut Message board.!!!
I used the MS leaf punch to punch out all the pieces to make the skirt. I cut the dress out of red sparkly felt and then covered it with the leaves. I used Glimmer mist on the skirt and base(lightly on the base)
I added a flower at the waistband to finish it off. I tried adding a necklace of some type but didn't like it, so this is the finished product.

4 comments:

Kim said...

This is so pretty! I love the skirt!

planlady19 said...

jean i love these..you had to spend a lot of time on these..hope we are in the same group...

Simply My Crafts said...

So very lovely Jean....very creative!

heaven4333 said...

Very cute, creative way to decorate the dress form Jean.
Love it!
I also love your shoe...what a neat idea !