Monday, August 5, 2013


I decided to try my hand at making a Vertical Mini Paper bag album. I found the videos instructions on You Tube and it didn't look too complicated. I am pretty intimidated by minis because the ones I have seen finished are beautiful and the couple I have done are just so-so. I am not big into embellishing these minis so this one looked to be right up my alley. LOL I followed along with all 6 of the videos and found that is wasn't complicated at all. The person doing the video took you step by step all the way from the beginning to the end. I actually think anyone can do this one!!!!
I will say that it is very time consuming!!!!! You have LOTS of papers to cut and you use LOTS of Scor tape. I also inked all my paper edges so that took time also. I like how my paper pack had some beachy  papers along with the other papers.
It comes out VERY sturdy and you end up with spots for at least 75 photos and journaling. I also added a couple more fold outs so that adds a few more spots. I didn't use many embellishments and the ones that I did use are not too 3D. I wanted the focus to be on the photos and the story being told.

 Thanks for looking. I doubt you will have any questions after watching the video, but feel free to ask me if you have one.
I will add the link to the You Tube instructions at the end of this post.

Here is the front, the whole thing fanned out and then some of the pages. The back cover has what is called a Waterfall  card. Added room for more pictures!!!Sorry for a couple blurry pics!!!!
Forgot to say that I do have to add my tabs.







Here is the link so you can make one for yourself!!!!!!!
 

No comments: