Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello!!!!!!

I really was going to keep up with my blog but I just seem to forget all about it. I was in a few swaps around the holidays, we went to Nashville in early Dec, Costa Rica in Jan and all this snow is driving me nuts!!!! DH and I have been on a puzzle kick recently also. I think we have done 8 of them in the last month.
First I will post a few pictures of Nashville and Costa Rica and then show you a few things I have  crafting.
We saw Rascal Flatts at the Ryman Auditorium, went Honkey Tonkin on Broadway, saw the King and Queen of Country music at the Hall of Fame and they even had Kelley Pickler's dress she wore when she won  the Mirrorball trophy on Dancing with the Stars. A great time for sure. we will return someday.



We went on our January group trip to Costa Rica. I ended up sick for 4 days but we made the best of it. We managed to get off the resort and go on a riverboat ride where we saw iguanas. crocodiles and monkeys. The view from our room was beautiful!!!!!



 

No comments: